Enhancement and Support Contract for ‘Cambodia Puzzle’
Online Management System
Save the Children is seeking a consultant or firm to integrate a Cambodian version of the Better Care Network knowledge management (https://bettercarenetwork.org/practitioner-toolkit) into Family Care First | REACT website (https://www.fcf-react.org).
Objective and methodology of Consultancy:
· Pulling global and Cambodia content from the BCN website: Retrieving data from API to access BCN Drupal instance to allow any existing and new content to be shown on the Family Care First | REACT website. (Build a data bridge or adapter to bring BCN content to FCF|REACT website)
· Cambodia specific files: Enable the Family Care First | REACT website, which currently using WordPress, to be able to upload new content and display in the frontend of the knowledge management page by using categories/tag/post-types.
· Rebranding: Style the knowledge management page to fit with the branding guideline and the rest of Family Care First | REACT webpages.
· Experience with Content Management System such as WordPress and Drupal.
· Experience building and using GraphQL, Apollo.
· Experience with VueJS, Vuetify would be advantaged.
· UX and design skills would be a plus.
· Professional and responsive project team with proven ability to meet tight deadlines and deliver quality work products.
· Strong communication and facilitation skills, experience working with teams, stakeholders and independent as appropriate.
· Fluency in written and spoken Khmer and English.
· Be client oriented and open for feedback.
· Commitment and flexibility to meet client expectations.
The Consultancy Period: 20 working days from 20 July 2020 to 17 August 2020
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Interested candidates are invited to submit to Save the Children Cambodia via firstname.lastname@example.org by 09th of July 2020.
· Detail work plan, quotation/proposal and previous experiences
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
For more information about Save the Children in Cambodia, please visit our website: https://cambodia.savethechildren.net/about-us